To: All Life Members
Notice of 2021 Annual General Meeting for HCAA
Date : 27 June 2021 (Sunday)
Venue: Hybrid – on site at Hwa Chong Cultural Centre Theatre; and via electronic means
- Speech by President of HCAA
- Review and approval of 2020 AGM minutes
- Approval of HCAA report on 2020 activities
- Approval of audited 2020 Financial Statement
- Announcement of 2021 Council Election Results
- Appointment of two internal auditors for the 2021/2024 council term
- Appointment of external auditors & approval of the requisite remuneration
- Any other matters – Proposals, if any, must be submitted in writing to HCAA Secretariat by 13 June 2021, at address 681, Bukit Timah Road, #02-01, Singapore 269872
- In light of Covid-related safe distancing management advisory and requirements, physical turnout at this year’s AGM meeting conducted at the Hwa Chong Cultural Centre Theatre will be capped at 50 pax, and others may attend via electronic means.
- For members who wish to attend the AGM in person, please register with the Alumni Secretariat by 20 June 2021. Places will be on a first come first serve basis.
- For members who wish to attend the meeting on-line, please also register with the Secretariat by 20 June 2021. We will provide the Zoom meeting link/ID/password in due course thereafter.
- Members who wish to peruse the full financial report may contact the Alumni Secretariat or visit the Alumni website.
- The Alumni Secretariat’s Contact is as follows:
Telephone: 64664180 WhatsApp : 97239579
Email: [email protected] Website : http://hcalumni.sg
Office Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am – 6pm, Sunday 9am – 1pm